AutoSoft Dynamics is looking to hire highly motivated individual with strong business knowledge of Trade Finance and Software Quality Assurance concepts along with hands-on experience in a reputed IT/Financial institute. The candidate will be responsible to:
1. Act as a bridge between clients and development team to convey business requirements into standard Requirement Specification document
2. Assist Manager SQA & Support in defining test strategy and making test plan.
3. Based on the Test Plan and the Requirement Specification of the system write test cases to test the functionality of the system.
4. Proves through testing that the system meets the requirements stated in the business documents produced from the SDLC.
5. Ensure that UAT (User Acceptance Test) takes place smoothly and the test base should be built using live data extracted from current operations.
6. Assign responsibilities to subordinates and manage resources in terms of work allocation and resource balancing.
7. Explore and implement new tools and techniques to improve effectiveness and efficiency of testing practices.
8. Coordinate with department head in obtaining feedback from clients and suggesting improvements for customer support.
9. Conduct training sessions to build knowledge base of teammates for better service delivery and personal growth.
10. Coordinate with and report to Manager on compliance status of different information security policies and controls.
1. Minimum 5 Years’ Experience in a Trade Finance department of a financial institute with good understanding of operational mechanism of systems implemented.
2. Well versed with ISO20022 – MT/MX standard.
3. Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/IT or relevant quantifiable experience
4. A meticulous eye for detail and a positive attitude.
5. Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, and outstanding oral and written communication skills
6. Ability and willingness to work in a critical systems support team environment is essential.
7. Excellent testing skills, with knowledge of test planning and execution
8. Familiarity with automated testing, automated issue tracking, testing techniques and operating systems.
9. Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment
The role offers excellent remuneration and benefits package. Interested candidates with the stated experiences should share their resumes/profiles with us.
ISO 20022, Trade Finance, MT, MX,