AutoSoft Dynamics is seeking an experienced ETL with a strong background in building high-quality and high-performance web applications.
The ideal candidate must meet following requirements:
- Talend ETL developer / production support with hands on experience in Talend platform
- Good understanding and expertise in Talend Best Practices and Talend Other products Talend Open Studio for ESB, Talend Open Studio for DQ, MDM etc.
- Experience designing and delivering complex, large-volume data jobs and warehouse applications.
- Capabilities to Identify inefficiencies in current data integration and leverage solutions; not limited to optimization for SQL, or current ETL jobs.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing of enhancements to existing products and development of new products
- Work with Quality Assurance and developers to ensure software meet system, functional and performance requirements
- Conduct system analysis and development, to keep our systems current with changing technologies
- To provide quality input to, and support of, reporting and web development processes
- Maintaining web applications, adherence to development processes and agreed time lines
- Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports
- Ensure compliance with different information security policies and controls which are currently in practice in the organization
- Ensure compliance to the implemented of information security policies
Ensure that the information/data of our clients and their customers is maintained according to the Information Security Standard, by applying adequate and appropriate information security controls.
ETL Tools, Open Studio, Algorithm Optimization, ESB,