AutoSoft Dynamics (Pvt.) Limited is Pakistan’s leading provider of a complete financial automation solution. The company is both ISO 9001 & ISO 27001 certified with its latest versions and houses a highly experienced and diversified team from the Banking and Information Technology industries. Our team of professionals forms the backbone of the company. The success mantra of AutoSoft’s team is professionalism, team work, transparency and flexibility which have allowed us to deliver cutting-edge solutions to our clients enabling them to achieve new level of efficiency.
Currently we are looking for a self-motivated and energetic resource for Database Administrator position to perform:
- Key duties will include the analysis of the existing databases for our wide range of banking customers and come up with recommendations about best practices in terms of design, deployment and optimization.
- Will be responsible for making a detailed plan for incorporating the best practices and their implementation across the AutoSoft clientele.
- Should be able to do constant R&D and making an effective roadmap related to databases for company’s products.
- Should be able to identify and plan trainings for different development teams for database related best practices in terms of coding.
- Design, build and maintain high-volume relational databases for company’s applications and systems
- Design and support Database backup solutions which can include hot/cold backups, exports, imports and RMAN
- Control and review all security standards employed on the company’s databases
- Performance tuning and write code for database access, modifications, and constructions including stored procedures, views and triggers
- Support database platforms and help define strategies for data acquisition, recovery, migration and archiving
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU, memory, I/O, disk space and other resource contention.
- Strong knowledge of backups, restores, recovery models, database shrink operations, DBCC commands, Clustering, and Replication.
- Expert experience in implementing operational automation.
- Strong knowledge of indexes, index management, integrity checks, configuration, statistics.
- Solid acquaintance with windows server, security delegation, SPNs, storage components.
- Documentation skills for processes and procedures
Business Intelligence Part
- Experience in MS BI components (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- Enterprise Data Warehouse Strategy, Design & Development
- Data Warehouse Modeling
- High volume ETL (Extract Transform Load) Strategy, Design & Development
- Database Performance Tuning
- Minimum 5 years of relevant database experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent with preferably certification in DBA track
- Demonstrated proficiency in SQL Server database administration, data modeling, T-SQL, and XML
- Prior experience working with Microsoft SQL Server2000/2005 technologies in a transaction intensive, high-availability clustered environment is preferred
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, and outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Ability and willingness to work in acritical systems support team environment essential.
- Innovative approach with the ability to overcome obstacles and drive innovation within team.
- Demonstrated proficiency of troubleshooting techniques and detail-oriented problem diagnosis
- Good knowledge of Oracle database recovery.
- Good experience with Oracle9i, Oracle10g databases and utilities on Solaris, Linux and Windows Servers.
T-SQL, Business Intelligence, Query Optimization, Performance Tuning, DATA MODELING