AutoSoft Dynamics is looking to hire highly motivated individual(s) with strong Software Quality and Support concepts along experience. The candidate(s) will be responsible to:
1. Assist Associate Manager SQA & Support in writing test cases to test the functionality of the system based on the Test Plan and the Requirement Specification of the system.
2. Ensure that UAT (User Acceptance Test) takes place in one of two dedicated UAT environments, which can be made available to other test resources location. The test base should be built using live data extracted from current operations.
3. Proves through testing that the system meets the requirements stated in the business documents produced from the SDLC.
4. Coordinate with internal teams and clients on projects, escalate tasks where required
5. Ensure adherence to organization processes and processes for client support within projects.
6. Help subordinates (Associate team members) in understanding project management and other customer support activities.
7. Participate in reviews with customers regarding customer problems.
8. Coordinate with the development team and other specialists in conjunction with the Manager SQA & Support.
9. Able to determine appropriate timelines for milestone and task achievement
10. Assign responsibilities to subordinates and manage resources in terms of work allocation and resource balancing.
11. Coordinate with and report to Associate Manager on compliance status of different information security policies and controls.
Note: Candidates possessing Human Resource and Banking Knowledge and are encouraged to apply
Project Management, Banking Knowledge, HRIS System Implementation, Human Resource,