Part Time Database Administrator (DBA) Required
AutoSoft Dynamics (Pvt.) Limited is Pakistan’s leading provider of a complete financial automation solution. The company is both ISO 9001 & ISO 27001 certified with its latest versions and houses a highly experienced and diversified team from the Banking and Information Technology industries. Our team of professionals forms the backbone of the company. The success mantra of AutoSoft’s team is professionalism, team work, transparency and flexibility which have allowed us to deliver cutting-edge solutions to our clients enabling them to achieve new level of efficiency.
Currently we are looking for a self-motivated and energetic resource for Part Time Database Administrator position to perform:
- Key duties will include the analysis of the existing databases for our wide range of banking solutions and come up with recommendations about best practices in terms of design, re-design, deployment and optimization.
- Should be competent enough to make an effective roadmap related to databases for company’s products.
- Review all security standards employed on the company’s databases and recommend improvements accordingly.
- Support database platforms and help define strategies for data acquisition, recovery, migration and archiving
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity, performance, blocking and deadlocking, connectivity, security issues etc.
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Query Optimization.
- Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU, memory, I/O, disk space and other resource contention.
- Strong knowledge of backups, restores, recovery models, Clustering, and Replication.
- Expert experience in implementing operational automation.
- Strong knowledge of indexes, index management, integrity checks, configuration, statistics.
- Solid acquaintance with windows server, security delegation, SPNs, storage components.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant database experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent with preferably DBA & Development experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in SQL Server database administration, data modeling, T-SQL, and XML
- Prior experience working with Microsoft SQL Server technologies in a transaction intensive, high-availability clustered environment is preferred
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, and outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Ability and willingness to work in acritical systems support team environment essential.
- Innovative approach with the ability to overcome obstacles and drive innovation within team.
- Demonstrated proficiency of troubleshooting techniques and detail-oriented problem diagnosis
SQL Server, DBA, C# 4.5, Performance Tuning